Funding Request Login
Allegheny Health Network is committed to improving the health of residents in the communities we serve as outlined in our Community Health Needs Assessment
Each year, many non-profit community organizations request sponsorship support in the form of events such as dinners, runs/walks, health fairs.
Sponsorships must align with our mission, vision, values and strategic priorities. All sponsorships should have a link to community health improvement or prevention.
Allegheny Health Network evaluates hundreds of proposals each year. In order for your request to reach the appropriate team for review, and to ensure that we respond with a decision in a timely manner, we ask that all proposals be submitted through the online proposal tool.
If you are accessing the system for the first time, please create a new account by clicking on “Create new account” to the right. If you are a returning applicant, enter your username and password to log in.
Please note that we no longer accept requests via email, mail or phone. We look forward to reviewing your information.
Consideration for sponsorships will be dependent on the following:
- Must support one or more of our major clinical programs, such as cardiovascular care, cancer, diabetes, woman and infants services.
- We do not support requests for individual or personal sponsorship.
- Sponsorships for national organizations must be centered on a local or regional event.
- Must involve health and wellness that leads to community benefit, health improvement, or education.
- The requesting organization and event must reflect positively on Allegheny Health Network and must provide appropriate visibility and value-added opportunities such as logo placement, banners, Public Service Announcements, speaker opportunities, etc.